Well, are you?
Patch 7.2 is expected sooner than later and there is a TON of changes coming to shoot us through the next part of the Legion expansion. Our friends over at Wowhead.com were nice enough to put together a list of things that you need to complete (and why) to prepare for the next step in our WoW:Legion adventure.
1. Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part One: Flying is coming!
2. Reach 35 Artifact Traits: Empower your artifact! "In Patch 7.2, players that reach 35 Artifact Traits are eligible to empower their weapons, unlocking a whole new set of powerful traits as well as the ability to upgrade 3/3 traits to 4/4. If you don't have many traits yet, you can regularly work on your Artifact Knowledge, do World Quests, and look for one-time quests that reward lots of AP." -Wowhead.com
3. Complete the class campaign: Prerequisite to Order Hall Quests that will reward a new class champion follower, achievements, a toy, and more!
4. Max out artifact knowledge: "Players that complete the new empowered traits in Patch 7.2, as well as the questline for their flying mount, are eligible to purchase vanity items like pets and toys.
The amount of Artifact Power required to achieve Power Ascended may seem daunting at first, but since Artifact Knowledge scales up to 50 in 7.2, you'll start getting massive amounts of Artifact Power from tokens. Make sure you're doing your Artifact Knowledge research regularly so you're at 25 when the patch hits. If you have alts, there are catch-up mechanisms to help them with AK.
For a full list of what classes have special Power Ascended items, check out the Power Ascended overview." -Wowhead.com
5. Farm Transmog Items: From Wowhead.com- With new transmog achievements coming in 7.2 for collecting every Raid and PvP set, now is a great time to start preparing for this achievement. Collecting 10 full sets, including wrists, rewards the Stylist %s title in 7.2 for Azeroth's Next Top Model.
Wowhead has put together two guides highlighting our transmog set database and where each instance or transmog vendor is located:
6. Farm Mark of Honor: The new patch adds Season 1 and 2 appearances for Mark of Honor (vendors Lieutenant Surtees and Apothecary Lee), as well as many Ensembles. The cost of the Ensemble is overall cheaper than buying each armor slot individually (12 vs 17 Marks). As the previous section mentions, there are achievements for collecting a full PvP set. (Wowhead.com)
7. Reach Exalted for Paragon Rewards: For every 20,000 reputation earned past Exalted with a faction, you earn a rewards cache with a chance to contain a special item.
8. Stockpile crafting materials: [From Wowhead.com] Crafters can make new ilvl 940 BoE legendaries in Patch 7.2. The materials required for these items may be in demand, although each legendary requires the crafter to complete a long questline so it make take some time before these appear on the market:
9. Level Battle Pets for Dungeons: Blizzard's very first battle pet dungeon awaits players in 7.2! This pet dungeon has a beginner mode ( Wailing Critters) as well as an advanced mode ( Pet Battle Challenge: Wailing Caverns). If you are new to pet battling, just level your pets to 25 for the earlier difficulty. The Legion Pet Battling Primer by Elektrophorus can help you out.
Read more in our Wailing Critters in Wailing Caverns overview. (Wowhead.com)
Mythic Dungeon Attunements: In Patch 7.2, The Arcway, Court of Stars, Lower Karazhan, and Upper Karazhan have been added to the Random Legion Heroic list. These dungeons are only available on Mythic difficulty in 7.1.5 and require previous questing. If you only want to see the dungeons for lore purposes, wait until 7.2 when you can complete them on an easier difficulty.
Grinding AP at Cap: Do not save up Artifact Power tokens if you are capped on your weapon, as you will not be able to use them on your empowered weapon in 7.2. When you complete the quest to empower your artifact and unlock more traits, your tokens are voided.